Want to buy Hosting & Domain – STOP | Check it First
If you want to buy hosting, or you want to buy Domains, then I will tell you a very good website where you can buy hostings and domains very easily.
Friends, first let me tell you that I have checked and tested hosting and domain from many platforms such as NameCheap, Hostinger, Godaddy, Hostgator, and other sources.
But when I used it, I found a bug in some or the other. But one of these things is such that from which I have not got any bug yet. That is, I will tell you in this post where I bought the hosting and where I got the domain.
And friends, I would advise you to buy it from there because I bought it from there and I have been using it for 2 years so far no bug of any kind has been found.
I am telling this on the basis of my personal experience. You can check it below for the best hosting for yourself. I have given the link below to know about the website where I have purchased hosting and domain, and why I am appreciating it.
What is web hosting?
For your information, let me tell you that web hosting services work to keep your website on the server.
For example, suppose you have a mobile. If you download a video song or app on that mobile, then it takes up space in your mobile.
When you create a website. All the people can use this website. For this, you need web hosting where you can host your website. This is called a web hosting service.
In today’s time, you can easily get those hosting services. Web hosting services are provided by a lot of companies, for example, Namecheap, Hostinger, Hostgator, etc.
The question arises as to which website to purchase hosting so that we do not face any problems in the future. You should not worry about anything because in this post I am going to tell you what and where you should buy hosting.
By the way, you can buy hosting from Godaddy, NameCheap, Hostgator, Hostinger, etc.
But personally, I will recommend to you that you must buy hosting from hosting. Because I have benefited a lot by using the hosting from Hostinger, so far.
What is a Domain?
In simple language, the domain is the address of your website.
Just like when you bought web hosting, you got a server, but you need an address how a user can reach there. At present, there are many websites and everyone has their own address to access all the websites.
In simple language, it can also be called an IP address. An IP address is a unique number that is allocated to every website. Because no one can remember the number, it is changed in the text by changing the number.
Which the person remembers very easily. There are many types of domains, some dot com, some dot in dot net, some dot org, etc. While purchasing a domain, you have to keep in mind what the basis of your business is.
You should also check the length of the domain before purchasing the domain. If you have to purchase a website and its name is in your mind and if you want to check it, then I am telling you where you can check it.
You can search the name of the domain by going to the NameCheap, Hostinger, Hostgator, etc. whether it is available or not.
What is the difference between domain and hosting?
It is also very important that we should know what is the difference between domain and hosting. Let me explain the differences between domain and hosting in detail.
Domains like you see my website name dmsomnath.com. DMSomnath.com is the domain of this website.
While I have posted this website on hosting. So it is a web hosting where I have posted my website. Because both domain and hosting have a big role in it, then you should understand about both.
My website’s name is Domain. While this content, the images that you are reading, the text that is posted on this website are taken space for hosted in the server. That server is knowns as Hosting.
Things to keep in mind when purchasing hosting Anywhere
I will tell you what things should be kept in mind while buying hosting. First of all, you should know that from where you are buying hosting, it is a reliable website. Let me tell you some names of Reliable Website Name Check Hosting at Godaddy Hostgator. Here you can buy hosting easily.
Now there is a problem as to which hosting website to buy from these websites. So for this, I have given you some message reading the difference below, you should understand it by reading it.
1. No. of Website that you can Host: First of all you should check how many websites, web hosting can handle.
2. SSD Storage in Web Hosting: Check how much you are getting SSL Storage, it matters because it gives fast loading speed to your website.
3. How Many Visitors can be controlled on a Month Basis: It depends on your business, that how many expected users can come to your website, you can upgrade it also.
4. Free Email Facilities or not: How many emails you can create, business-based email in your web hosting plan, check this one also.
5. Free SSL Facilities: SSL is important for your business if you are buying Premium Shared Hosting or Business Shared Hosting, so it most probably that you will get free SSL Facilities.
6. Free Domain Facilities: Most of the Web Hosting Provider, provides Free Domain with their plan.
Note: Hostinger Provides Free Hostinger on its Premium Shared Hosting or Business Shared Hosting.
7. Bandwidth: It is a part of your database, If you are a small business, then you should buy at least 100 Bandwith with your hosting plan, otherwise it should be an unlimited plan.
8. Money-Back Guarantee Duration: Because you can not believe anyone until you don’t use it, so for your info, Hostinger Provides you 30 days Money back guarantee.
9. GIT Access: In most cases, GIT is given to all hosting plan
Buy Best Hosting and Domain
10. SSH Access:
11. Backup Duration: Check are you getting Backup included in your Hosting Plan. If yes then good, otherwise you will have to pay an extra amount.
12. CDN: It stands for Content Delivery System, It speeds up your website.
13. Cloudflare Protected Nameservers: It is good for your website nameserver protection from other dangerous activities.
14. Uptime Guarantee: You should get high uptime at your plan.
15. DNS Management: Check you can get the DNS setting for editing or not, In DNS you can check such as A, C-Name, MX, NX, etc.
16. Access Manager: Check you get this plan in your hosting or not, it helps you to access other things at one place in C-Panel.
17. Subdomains Facilities: Check how many Subdomains, you get in your hosting plan.
18. Check Other 2 things such as FTP Account, Cronjobs:
Buy hosting according to your website
First of all, you have to see on what basis your website is built. If your website is being built for something that needs more space. So you have to purchase hosting properly so that your website does not slow down.
If your website is not there at all and there is not much awareness about your website, then you can run normal hosting.
But you can upgrade it later and increase its speed. But your website is being built on such a basis on which traffic is going to be unlimited.
So you should keep this in mind while purchasing hosting. There should be a decent amount of space in hosting.
Types of Web Hosting
1. Shared hosting
2. VPS hosting
3. Dedicated hosting
4. Managed hosting
5. Cloud hosting
6. Image Hosting
7. Video Hosting
Note: This content is written of my personal experience, I have not sponsored any party.